Gunstock Ranch - Legacy Off-Road Countryside Tour
Purchase one (1) Private Off-Road Hawaiian Countryside Planters Tour for half price!
(For Ages 7 years and Up)
Private Off-Road Hawaiian Countryside Planter’s Tour!
Enjoy a guided tour of the best of what Gunstock Ranch has to offer: hidden caves, historical WWII sites, stunning vistas, and our newly planted, entirely native Legacy Forest. On this private 2-hour experience, you will explore the breadth of our ranch’s hidden treasures. At the onset of the tour, you will personally select your own Legacy Trees to be planted and dedicated in our Legacy Forest. Each planted tree is monitored with RFID technology that enables your Legacy Tree to be tracked during all stages of its lifetime. After experiencing the power of contributing to Oahu’s biggest native tree reforestation project, you will finish the tour in our comfortable utility vehicles (UTV’s). You will be amazed as you watch your Legacy Tree and the native Hawaiian forest grow over time. Leave behind a lasting legacy as you help to beautify Oahu’s pristine countryside.
All tours at Hawaiian Legacy Tours at Gunstock Ranch are kept small, intimate, and secure for your private party. This tour is appropriate for ages 3 (in a car seat) and above. Groups of 7 or more will tour in our Pinzgauer, safe and comfortable for the entire family.
Ride Times – 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 4:00 pm
Regular price: $226 per person (includes a Monarch Milo Legacy Tree)
$136 per person (Ride Along and does not include Legacy tree)
Please check in 30-minute before your ride time. There will be a 15-minute safety briefing prior to the ride. Our goal is to leave on time so we provide you the full experience. Please plan ahead so you are not late.
Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
We recommend that you wear long pants and covered shoes for this ride. Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water. Cameras are welcome. For chilly days, it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket.
Please review our cancellation policies and general rules
What to Wear: • Long Pants • Covered Shoes • Sunscreen
Please arrive promptly 30 minutes before your ride's start time to check in.
Detailed directions will be included in your confirmation email.
• It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper directions to our location. Please use the map we have on our website to ensure you find the right location. Please allow yourself ample time to reach us. Give yourself an additional 15 min in case of traffic and construction delays. Rescheduling/Canceling with more than 24 hours will be rescheduled based on availability.
• Rescheduling/Canceling with LESS than 24 hours will not be rescheduled nor refunded.
• Reschedules with less than 24 hours may be accommodated when possible with a $60 fee.
• We are CLOSED on Sunday, so Cancellations for Monday rides must be made by Saturday at 5:00 pm.
• We ride rain or shine. However, in the event we cancel a ride due to conditions we feel are unsafe for our trails, no charges will be applied and ride will be rescheduled.
• If a party calls in to cancel their ride because they don’t want to ride in the rain, and we plan to carry out the ride, no refund will be given.
• No Shows will not be rescheduled nor given a refund.